Sunday, July 31, 2011

Preview of Wilderness Weekend

So. I think I work a bit too much. I need a long weekend. Which is EXACTLY what I have planned for NEXT WEEKEND!!!

I am going to MAINE!!!

Bigelow Range in Eustis, ME


But this isn't just ANY trip to Maine. I'm heading up to the Carrabassett Valley/Sugarloaf Area to my parents' cabin. AND we are meeting up with a couple of my absolute FAVORITE people...my BFF Lane and her boyfriend Brent. Lane and I used to go on vacation with my parents to Eustis Ridge, Maine when we were young--its been like 10 years since we've gone to Maine together!!! And now, her parents bought a place about an hour from my parents' place--things are coming together, folks!



Partners in Crime for Weekend of Fun




THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WE CAN DO!!!


Feeding the ducks in Rangeley





Buying classy T-shirts





Canoeing





Maybe a hike to Cranberry Peak? Lane and I never made it to the top when we tried as teenagers.




Apparently you can pan for gold? (Lane's Idea)


It'll be a great weekend! I am so excited--I need a little mini break from the daily grind!

I'll stay safe in the wilderness, though, don't worry friends---because in Maine, you never know who's watching you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment