Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 15: IPOD shuffle

LOVE this one.

Ready...set...shuffle!!! (Here come the first 10 results--with a lil something personal if applicable...)

1. Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith
--this song makes me think of Dazed and Confused, which I love! I especially love when Darla (the dominant senior girl) says, "Wipe that face off your head, bitch!"


2. The Special Two by Missy Higgins
--I remember listening to this song 2-3 times in a row and singing it FULL FORCE with Trishy while we were driving home from Laura & Trish's Wild Maine Adventure in 2006.



3. Wonderful Life by Gwen Stefani

4. Glycerine by Bush
--one of my top 5 songs of all time! obsessed. Makes me think of 6th grade (when I didn't even understand the song)

5. Make You Feel My Love by Adele

6. I Shot the Sheriff by Eric Clapton
--One of the theme songs of Guatemala 2011, makes me think of Irv singing it in the shower and all of us being able to hear it.

7. Killing me Softly by the Fugees

8. Glory of Love by Chicago
--No wedding is complete without it. It's got that whole "knight in shining armor" thing that girls like to pretend they aren't looking for.

9. The Man Who Can't be Moved by the Script

10. Drowning by Missy Higgins
--this song will RIP YOUR HEART OUT. Its beautiful, and tragic. I listened to it on repeat in 2008 after I ended a long relationship.

It'll make you really sad. Like this.

(Like Heidi on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" when they took the labels off her shampoo bottles. Sad like THAT.)



That's it for today. Hope you're staying out of the heat out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment