Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 20: Someone I See Myself With in the Future & An Intimate Profile

Someone I see myself with...hmmmm.


Duh. Easy one.



And now for...

AN INTIMATE PORTRAIT : TRISH

And today I will, for the first time, dedicate a post to one of my friends. (I think this is a fun game and I will probably be doing it again—look OUT! Especially you, Rachael! You're on deck.)

I am about to embark on the bachelorette party for my friend Trish.

And on this momentous occasion, I would like to take an opportunity to thank one of my best friends for all the fun she has contributed to my life over the years.

Some fun facts about Trishy…

She loves to sing Journey

She loves a good theme



She enjoys spontaneous dramatic dance poses

She is a lover of nature


She enjoys tapping the rockies

She loves to snuggle

She loves to be fancy

There are more things to know about Trishy, but that’s just a taste!!!

I would also like to personally thank Trish for driving myself and Tamber home on this night, in 2006.

We. Would. Not. Have. Made. It.



LOVE YOU TRISH!!! HAPPY BACHELORETTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment