Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 10: Songs that I Listen to when I'm....

I absolutely LOVE music and this is a fun post for me because I definitely connect songs with emotion. Happy, Sad, Hyper, Bored, Mad...there are so many others! But I can start with these...

HAPPY songs: Don't Stop Believin' by Journey, Piece of my Heart by Janis Joplin

SAD songs: Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy, The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice

HYPER songs: Mr. Brightside by The Killers, U & Ur Hand by P!nk

BORED songs: Africa by Toto, Piano Man by Billy Joel

MAD songs: Rolling in the Deep by Adele, Not Ready to Make Nice by Dixie Chicks


There are so many, I feel like I need to add my TOP 10 songs on my IPOD. (Because they didn't make the list, because I listen to them no matter WHAT my emotion is...)

...and they are in no particular order...

1. "Jolene" by Ray Lamongtagne
2. "When You Were Young" by the Killers
3. "Stand by Me" by Ben E. King
4. "If Its Love" by Train
5. "Look After You" by the Fray
6. "The Flame" by Cheap Trick
7. "Down" by Jay Sean
8. "Fake Plastic Trees" by Radiohead
9. "Yellow" by Coldplay
10. "The Freshman" by the Verve Pipe


What are your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment