Thursday, September 29, 2011

Every time I sit down, I want to sleep...

I've honestly had a really long week. WORK HAS BEEN TOUGH.

I don't blog about work. First, I didn't eat a whole bowl of crazy for breakfast--only crazy people bitch about their jobs publicly. (and normally I don't have anything to complain about--I love my job.) Secondly, I just feel like its inappropriate.

But while my JOB is far too personal to discuss here---my personal antics are NOT.

And because I'm half asleep and my friend Trish just saw me and said, "You look BAD", I'm just going to share some delightful candid shots taken of me at Jerilyn's wedding. I don't have the energy to talk about anything deep or make anyone laugh.

But a little self deprecation never hurt anyone!!! And these photos are RIDIC!!!



Exhibit A: Jeri=Classy. Laura=Overly Enthusiastic. Dancing Alone.




Exhibit B: All Others Socializing, Laura pulling a Celine Dion





Exhibit C: Assault on Meredith





Exhibit D: There are no words.

I'd like to apologize for the above display... I enjoyed cocktail hour and I REALLY enjoyed the band...but I WONT apologize... I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

My moves don't quit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment