Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wedding Re-Cap

Yesterday, I had the privledge of celebrating the wedding of my radiant, wonderful friend Jerilyn and her loving hubby Steve. She was stunning and glowing with happiness as she walked down the aisle. So much love in the room--and witnessing such an emotional moment was overwhelming for me as well---I cried several times over the course of the evening! What a great day!!!


Jeri and her Dad



My girls looked STUNNING in fitted navy dresses and statement necklaces from BCBG.


Bridesmaids Ang, Rach & Lynne with MOH Sarah




After the ceremony, we headed to the reception at the hotel--TABLE 5 was a great time!!!

Classin' it up, Table 5 Style




The Newlyweds make their entrance...immediately followed by their first dance, which brought tears to my eyes...so much love!!!


Jeri & Steve



Jeri & her dad dance to "My Girl"




My gorgeous friends taking a break from dancing...


Lynne & Rach




I enjoyed myself IMMENSELY...as will be echoed by others at Table 5. I was quoted as having said, "Pretty only matters when you're sober. Fun matters when you're drunk."

I'm a class act.

Brian & I



Had a great time with friends...especially these girls from Table 5!!! Jess, Kate, Ana & I




Last song--"Don't Stop Believin"

Amazing end to an amazing night...

I love my friends.





CONGRATS to Jeri & Steve! Love you guys, have a GREAT Honeymoon!!!!




And they lived happily ever after.




















No comments:

Post a Comment