Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Holla Back, Autumn.

Well folks, it's September 21st again!!!

Which means the first day of my FAVORITE season, AUTUMN!!!

And more importantly, it means I have survived yet ANOTHER summer in the heat of my non-air conditioned car. Yay!!!

So I'd like to share some of my very favorite things about my very favorite season...




GORGEOUS LEAVES





PUMPKIN SPICE FLAVORED EVERYTHING




IF IT CAN'T BE WARM,
AT LEAST ITS NORTHFACE WEATHER!!!





BRUINS PRE-SEASON HOCKEY
(Brian and I are going to our first game on Friday)






DRIVING PAST CRANBERRY BOGS
During the harvest they are pretty and bright red




AND FINALLY,
ITS ONLY 2 MONTHS UNTIL MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY
THANKSGIVING !!!


And one last sidenote...Fall also means that ALL the parents I work with that don't like to put shoes on their kids will be forced to... because its getting colder! Yes!!! No more, "the braces are too hot!"
Shoes mean outdoor play, and outdoor play builds gross motor skills!!!



HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!!!
YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment