Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More Stuff I Like

My long-lost Kansas friend Angela introduced me to "WILW--What I'm Loving Wednesday"...and she links to other people's profiles, does lots of fancy blog stuff...I don't understand that stuff, so I'm just going to list my favorite things as of lately...


My new Puma sneakers--clearance from DSW!!!


Skinny Cow Cookies & Cream Truffle Bars. 110 Calories. 110% Delicious.







Classy prints in these insulated tumblers from Pier 1. I have the pattern on the left. It makes hydration feel fancy!!!







Until last weekend, I never drove a golf cart. I spent several hours on Saturday tooling around a golf course and having a grand old time. I wish I owned a golf cart to ride around in all the time.







"A Dog's Purpose" was a great book, especially for--you guessed it--dog lovers. Heartwarming and sweet,
I laughed AND cried.







Dance Moms on Lifetime. Abby Lee will kill you. And make your kid a sick acrobat dancer.





AND FINALLY--

I'm LOVING that my sweet JERILYN is getting married in 3 days!
Can't wait!!! Love you Jeri!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment