Sunday, September 4, 2011

An Underwhelming Sushi Experience (At least its not Norovirus!)

Brian got a little wild and crazy tonight.

We were looking for something to eat for dinner. Then, in a surprising turn of events, my sweet love who only likes "flavorful" meals (such as shake and bake or pasta roni) decided we should share SUSHI for dinner.

I was shocked. I love sushi, but my man isn't so into the whole thing. Plus, after the whole "Uncle Sushi" ordeal, most of my friends are anti-sushi these days. So I got excited at the idea of having a new sushi partner!

Thinking that I should take this opportunity to make a believer out of my boo, I ordered "Nigiri for Two"...where the chef selects both pieces of sushi and specialty rolls. Poor. Decision.

Here's the sushi... $48 worth of sushi!!!






It was completely UNDER-whelming! Not very flavorful. Even the rolls were eh, ok. Edible. But I was hoping to make Brian love sushi! All he said was, "This doesn't really taste like anything..."


Sigh.
So next time I'll hand select the rolls I want. And not pay $48.


At least we're still HEALTHY after our sushi experience. No Norovirus. That's a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment