Saturday, March 31, 2012

Skinniest 28-year-old ever.


So March is on its way out...it's amazing how quickly the months are passing...

A few things...

1.) I'm a teenie-bopper

Honestly. This book didn't change my life or anything, but it was definitely entertaining. And the premise of having to go into an arena and kill other people to stay alive really freaked me out and fascinated me. I am HOPING someone else will want to see the movie with me.



2. Spaghetti Squash is awesome.
Amazing!! (Well, pretty good.) It doesn't replace spaghetti completely...BUT...on days where I'm craving that twist on my spoon, fill my belly, "spaghetti experience" without eating thousands of calories...this is great! It's a little bland...it's mostly about mixing it with delicious stuff. I added some extra virgin olive oil, garlic, a splash of tomato sauce, chicken, and broccoli. It's a great way to bulk up a dish volume-wise without adding lots of bulk CALORIE-wise.


3. I ran 7 miles yesterday. Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner.




And finally,

I'd like to issue a loud "F*** you!" to my weight plateau.

Because I lost three pounds this week!!!

HELL YES!

Pounds lost: 28.5
Pounds to go: 41.5



No comments:

Post a Comment