Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Incredible Shrinking Woman

So...

I need to update a little more often. (per Lane.)

But anyway...here's an update!

My friend from Kansas who is now pregnant posted recently about how her blog has become all about her pregnancy. I laughed, because I was recently thinking about how MY blog has become all about my WEIGHT LOSS. But, its my blog. So guess what?

I'M GOING TO POST MORE ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS.

Yup.

Epic update.

I have lost ~25 lbs. since December 26th.
I lost another 2.2 lbs. this week.
And reached a milestone.

(drumroll)

A few weeks/months ago I posted about my weight here.

I would like to announce that I am officially back to my "thin" weight!


And I'm feeling great. BUT...
I'm not going to stop here.
I want to lose about 45 more lbs.


I am running a 3.2 mile leg of the New Bedford Half Marathon tomorrow. I work with special needs children and we push our kids (relay style).
I am excited, but nervous of course. I figure its for a good cause, and I am so ready to make a difference for one of our kids.


And finally, I wanted to say a couple words about old friends. Some that have come into my life recently and I have rediscovered. And others that, well, I need to say goodbye to.

I'd like to introduce some of my new friends to you...

"Oh hi, jaw! Nice to see you again!"




"Mr. Collarbone? I forgot about you!!"



And its time to say goodbye to some old, dear, tried-and-true friends...

"Thank you jeans, for supporting my tubby ass, but you're too big, and we have to break up!"





"Dear Giant Gut, you're now a tiny belly and soon you'll be gone. Go F*** yourself. I will not miss you."






And the most complicated good-bye. My boobs. I've lost at least 2 cup sizes. Now granted, I had some boob I could stand to lose! But, having a chest measurement that falls back onto the normal sizes chart is almost WEIRD. I am a 1/2 cup size away from no longer having to special order my bras! That being said, I'll miss my huge boobs sometimes. But I think, overall, I'm cool with the smaller version.


So, the point is...I'm going to stay the course.
THE AMAZING SHRINKING WOMAN.
Pounds lost: 25
Pounds to go: 45


No comments:

Post a Comment