Thursday, August 11, 2011

'What I'm Into' Thursday



In a blatant rip-off of my friend Angela's blog's "WILW-What I'm Loving Wednesday", I have decided to implement my own day...

"What I'm Into Thursday."

Ha. Whatev. I hope that's ok. Are there blog stealing rules?


1. The book "ROOM" by Emma Donoghue. Amazing, riveting. My book club had a three hour meeting to discuss this book! I'm sure the beer had something to do with the length of the meeting, but the book was incredible too.






2. Comfortable and fashionable ROCKETDOG shoes. Bought them for my bestie's rehearsal dinner TOMORROW night! DSW! Go get a deal ladies!





3. Mirasol's Cafe in Dartmouth. I've been into Mirasol's since I started at work in 2009. Two biggest reasons: CHIPPI and SEXY ASPARAGUS SANDWICH (grilled asparagus, smoked gouda, guac and tomatoes OMG). The most amazing stuff! Make the trip!





4. I have a lot of good qualities. My legs aren't one of them. Chubby and pale. Its bad news bears. They don't even tan well. It seemed hopeless then BAM!!! Airbrushed legs! Never let crappy legs ruin your outfit again. haha.



5. Biking along the Cape Cod Canal. The path is wide, the scenery is pretty. Something I really enjoy doing with my honey.






6. Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Try the Blimey Limey. They make it with splenda if you ask. Enough said.






7. DIY Network--real do-it-yourself aint always pretty and/or fun! And watching it is informative AND entertaining!



That's it for now.

P.S. No more posts until after my friend's wedding this weekend! Big few days! Good luck and congrats to Trish and Adam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment