Friday, August 19, 2011

'Nail'-ed it!!!



So on a recent weekend trip to Maine with my bestie Lane, I looked down at her toes and saw LACE print nails.
She immediately launched into this story about how great this Sally Hanson nail strips are--that they have tons of fun prints, stay on a long time, and are reasonably priced. So I went out today and bought myself some...I purchased FISHNET (since my friend Jeri is having her bachelorette tomorrow and its only appropriate!!!)


My nails look just like the picture above (a little shorter of course), and it was SO easy!!! Ladies, you have to try these nail strips! They cost $9.29, you get a bunch of strips (that will last you about 2 applications)...and it was worth every penny (at least so far!!)

I still want to try...


-Houndstooth-



Black & white floral



And many more! Available at CVS, etc. I'll update on whether they STAY on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment