Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BEST LOOKS EVER!!!

One of the benefits of having a blog is that I get to talk about WHATEVER I want. I also posted a fun little description of all my friends a few weeks back, and included pictures that were not their most, ahem, flattering.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to do a little post about what I think were my friends BEST LOOKS in recent history. Mostly formal looks, a couple casual dresses. Lane and Trish are not included, because I couldn't find the pics of them that I wanted. Also, I did NOT include your wedding dresses (for my married friends) because then this would be a page of brides.

Keep in mind that you all look stunning all the time, but I wanted to congratulate you on some particularly good fashion choices you've made...



SARAH--the right way to do florals

Sarah wore this gorgeous, bright dress on the day she got engaged. I love how its fitted at the waist but still flow-y, bright but still classy, young and feminine. It looks great on her, and she looks so beautiful in the pictures. And you didn't even realize you'd be photographed! Ha!




RACHAEL--Sexy but Classy
Oh, hi, Rachael has a hot bod. We all knew this, but I felt like this dress was classy but sexy at the same time. You look curvy but fit, its just STUN-NING. I don't always like two-tone dresses but I love this one! You're so hot, Rachael.





MEGGLES--gets the party started--hot but comfy
Meg is a big fan of the sheath dress. Easy to wear, basic, allows you to shine with understated, comfortable fashion. Meg dances up a STORM at weddings, so she needs comfort baby! I loved this coral color on her, as well as the gathered v-neck. Looking good, Meg! Wear this one again!




LYNNE--glowing and flawless
This dress is so gorgeous. I wasn't even around when you wore it, but it looks AMAZING! Love the draping, love the color, love the hair, you look great!




KATE--whatever matches the sunglasses ;)

Kate wore this draped chiffon number to Rachael's wedding. It looked classy even once the glasses and booze were out in full force. She looked so feminine and precious. AND you matched Lynne's mom! Holla!




JERILYN--stop being so pretty all the time, it makes me feel inferior
LOVE the color and fit of this dress. Looks amazing with her blonde hair, little bit of sparkle, and I just love it. It didn't zip over my boobs when I tried it on (boooo) but Jeri wore it best anyway. Sidenote: It was really hard to find my "favorite" look for Jeri--I don't know if I've mentioned this but I think you have great taste!



ANGELA--move back to RI, also, you're hot.
Angela wore this bridesmaids dress and posted it on FB. I love it so much I wanted to buy it to wear myself, NOT as a bridesmaid. Love the color, especially with your hair and skin. You look radiant, happy, and amazing. So stylish but timeless.



ANA--every man's dreamgirl
Need I say more? Jesus this looks so great on Ana--I'm a big fan of form-fitting satin, and bright vibrant colors. Love this look. Plus Ana is about nine feet tall and gorgeous so that doesn't hurt.



I've enjoyed this opportunity to act like a fashion critic. You girls are hot. I give it two thumbs UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment