Tuesday, August 16, 2011

An Intimate Portrait: Cheryl

In honor of my amazing friend Cheryl's east coast visit, I've decided to dedicate this blog post to her! Cheryl and I met in PT school, where we quickly became close buddies. I absolutely adore my little yoga-loving, veggie-eating, nomad, "no worries" friend!


And I wanted to share some things about my friendship with Cheryl...


1. She is AMAZING at wall sits. Against Pat especially. Here she is, moments before victory...didn't even put the drink down!!!


Note: She has only lost ONCE. And she was wearing a prom dress and heels at my Super Sweet 24 Birthday Prom. Pat's moment of glory is pictured below...



There is no one I would rather....

Drink from a spigot with...


Push around the street in a shopping cart...


Be effortlessly fancy with...


World travel with to the jungle of Guatemala with...


Twice...



Get the party started with...



Be creepy with...


Climb trees with...


Drink bloody mary's with...

SPOON with... (OK Brian might win this one, but Cheryl really loves to be the big spoon)


Drink mini bottles of wine on a booze cruise with...


And...and...and...there are so many others!!! Just a few moments in our hilarious and great friendship! Love you Cher!

No comments:

Post a Comment