Sunday, August 21, 2011

We Need Your Underwears



This weekend I had the pleasure of celebrating my stunning friend Jerilyn's bachelorette party!!! This wonderful Cape Cod experience started with a beach day and then moved on the hotel for drinks, some risque games and fun, and then headed to Fresh Ketch in Hyannis for Karaoke!!!





The Gorgeous Bride-to-Be






Me & Jeri sporting LOTS of color from the beach---tan for her, RED for me!







Jeri with her MOHs; Andrea & Sarah




Princess Brigade in Downtown Hyannis!!!






"I love Jesus! He made this carousel. With his craftsmanship."






Lynne & I



Rach & Sarah enjoying the show @ karaoke!





Lynne breaking it down with the hippie







SHIT GETS REAL



Amazing time, amazing friends. So fun to meet Jeri's friends from Jersey! It was such a great day and night, celebrating one of the happiest, most deserving people I know. Congratulations to Jerilyn and Steve--can't wait to celebrate with you two at your wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment