Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mini Update

I just got off the scale.

I was sick all week, barely had any energy...worked out lightly, but not as intensely as I usually do.

I was TERRIFIED of putting this weight back on, bouncing back up to the plateau. And sticking there. I just kept thinking about how your body RESISTS change...and how if you JUST lost weight, got below a plateau, your body will FIGHT to gain back to stay there. And I was really worried. I wasn't able to run yesterday because it was Good Friday. And it's a busy weekend.

But I tried to eat well all week. Worked out, even if it was lightly.

I LOST 3.3 LBS!!!!

(I didn't believe it, and this is the face I made.)

(Also, sorry for the make-up free, ridiculous photobooth pics but I wanted to share my EXACT feelings this morning!!!)




In 11 pounds, I will fight my next plateau (that I can predict.)
In 3 pounds, I will be HALFWAY to my goal!!!

I am a beast. Clearly my fat cells had no idea who they were about to battle!!!!



POUNDS LOST: 32
POUNDS TO GO: 38



No comments:

Post a Comment