Sunday, February 17, 2013

Believe it or not, I don't ONLY diet all day.

I decided to do a NON weight & diet related post. 

And update my loyal peeps (all half dozen of you) on what's been going on and what's coming up! 


It's been cold. 
Snowy. 
So, to be honest, I've been doing a lot of chilling with my boo. 
Creepin'. 



The Betty Whites have been dominant lately. Winning a half dozen times, including the 
Tournament of Champions. 


My Little Bro graduated from electrician's school and got licensed. He's amazing and I'm so proud! 


Yesterday, I bought my first pair (EVER) of size 8 pants. These are CLEARLY running big, as I still wear a 10-12 normally. BUT, I'm very excited and hopefully it's a sign of things to come!!! 



I've enjoyed winter activities such as ice skating. 
Why not make the best of it? 
(I tried rollerblading too--that was QUITE an experience.) 




MY HAIR IS FINALLY GROWING. 
(This seems trivial but it's a big deal to me.) 




My girl Meg got engaged a couple months ago and is getting married this Fall!!! So excited for her!





We celebrated Paul's 30th birthday in January. And we are going to be celebrating Adam's birthday in two weeks! DIRTY thirty is creepin' for everyone. (And I only have 13 more months in my 20's!!!)






We enjoyed New Years Eve with Lane, Brent & friends up in Reading. 



Nothing like a bestie to make you feel great. 




Grampy's 92nd birthday is in 3 weeks. I made him a Patriots fleece blanket since all the blankets at the nursing home are always too short for him. (He's a tall guy!)




Only 3 1/2 weeks until my Midwest Vaca!!! I'm traveling to Wichita to visit Ang, Gabe and their little buddle of adorable baby, Lyla! So excited to meet her and play! 


I'm also visiting my girl Ann in Arkansas. (And her dapper fiancee Justin as well) 

Our plans include the NORTHWEST ARKANSAS FASHION WEEK. 
Oh goodness. 

Cannot. Wait.




I AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO KICK ASS WITH WEIGHT LOSS. 



...Especially since Brian and I are planning a cruise for May. 
And I'd like to look H.O.T. 


So there's the update. Really exciting stuff haha. But it's my life in the mid-winter! (Praying for spring!)


No comments:

Post a Comment