Sunday, November 4, 2012

Belated Halloween Fun & BINGE



On an awesome note: Lynne and Paul had a belated Halloween party!

Brian didn't want to be bacon. 
I didn't want to be a ghost OR a ghostbuster.

So...

The egg and the ghostbuster went together!!! 



Had a great time. Just Dance competitions, Rachael did her sexy dance, Adam dressed as Paul circa 1999 complete with giant leather jacket, Captain Obvious was labeling everything, and lots of yummy things to eat!

Which brings me to my next point...

I LOST CONTROL.

I saved 600-700 calories for Lynne's house. I knew I'd want to eat. I walked 5 miles yesterday. Ready to conquer the party and make good choices...

Here is what I ate: (I AM GOING TO BE HONEST EVEN THOUGH ITS EMBARRASSING)

-Veggies and Dip (lots)
-Cheese (lots)
-Brownie
-Marshmellow bar thing
-Cookie
-Kielbasa

I must have eaten like 1500 calories!!!! I went over by almost 1000 calories---basically, I fucked up.


I'm trying not to be hard on myself.

I'm going to work out today, just get back on the horse.

And HOPE that I did enough in this two week period to make up for what I might have UNDONE last night.

Ugh. We'll see.


BUT I HAD A GREAT TIME!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment