Sunday, February 12, 2012

Adventures in February...

Historically, February is my LEAST favorite month of the year.

Typically, I'm at my fattest in February. Its also normally very snowy and I don't like driving in the snow now that I drive so much for work. That's why February is so short.
Because it sucks and you want it to end.

BUT THIS YEAR IS BETTER SO FAR. (I don't even mind that February has an extra day.)

Why? No Snow (yet.)
And...I am NOT at my FATTEST.
AND...in 2 weeks I'll be in Tahoe with one of the loves of my life, Cheryl.


But...I digress.

It's Weekly Wrap-up Time!!!


1. Goodbye
This week one of my "babies" turned three. The Early Intervention Program services children ages 0-3, so since it was his birthday, he officially moves on now. He was one of the kiddos that I've had since infancy. Helped him sit up, crawl, walk, run, climb stairs, etc...I kept remembering that first session, when he was just a little smiling mush on the carpet...and I can't believe three years has passed. I always miss kiddos when they leave me...but this will make the third time I have actually CRIED when a child aged out of the program. It never gets easier to say goodbye to my little loves! But he is ready to move on!


2. I lost 3.5 lbs this week!!! It goes without saying that I am incredibly excited!



3. And as an added bonus, I went jogging on Friday and finished 4 miles--no sweat! It felt so great!!!



4. Friday Night was also special because it was MICHAELA'S 28th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION! We went to Don Jose Tequila's on Federal Hill (I know...weird...its the only Mexican place amongst Italian restaurants and its BOMB) to celebrate!!!
Birthday Girl in Birthday Sombrero Receiving Birthday Smooch






5. ANA decided to have a little fun of her own this weekend...

And had a super awesome ATHENA sex toy party at her place! All the girls went, and it was, ahem...some good clean fun!!!




6. COUNTDOWN TO TAHOE
I cannot wait to see my Cheryl!!!

Conquering Torrey Pines in 2010




...12 days till I leave!!!


And on one last note...this week is VALENTINE'S DAY.
I have mixed emotions about this...

No worries, I'm not going to drive off a cliff.

(We'll see how I'm feeling on TUESDAY when there's 20 bouquets of flowers delivered to work for OTHER people!!! )



Happy Sunday my friends!!! Have a great week...and if you're lucky enough to be with the one you love...don't take that for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment