Saturday, December 10, 2011

An Intimate Portrait: Lynne

I'm back, friends! And I decided to get back into the swing of blogging with one of my "Intimate Portraits." And I decided to choose Lynnie! Because when I thought about it, I have a LOT I can share about Lynne. (But I won't tell everyone about Humphrey. I swear.)



Lynne & I @ Jeri's Bachelorette


Lynne and I have been friends since middle school and became closer in high school. From inflatable boobs to veggie pizza, we've seen it all!

Senior Reception 2002



Some fun facts about Lynne...

She's married to the L-O-V-E of her life, Paul, and she is the most mushy and un-apologetically hopeless Romantic ever! As someone who rolls my eyes at lovey-dovey stuff, I admire that.

Lynne & Paul's Wedding, 2009




She loves to travel with her hunny...




She is kind of a big deal and a SLP!





She makes friends for life! Here is Lynne and Rachael, BFFs...




And I just LOVE her!



She enjoys spontaneous, late night singing...




And doesn't really conceal her emotions well ;)




She might have a rap battle with you...




Or kick ass at karaoke...



She loves her furry friends (and has a new puppy coming next month!)




And she doesn't shy away from athletic pursuits (as her shin splints will attest to!)





And she is ALWAYS up for a good themed party!



...OR a public display of affection!




Bottom line: Lynne gets the party started!!!





Best known for: A laugh that won't quit.




And bringing lots of happiness to everyone around her!





LOVE YOU LYNNE!

Thanks for bringing so much fun and happiness to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment