Thursday, December 29, 2011

Best of 2011...My Favorite Things!

I decided to compile my list of favorites from this year...experiences, kicks & obsessions...the best of 2011!



Greatest Experience: Guatemala
Here with students and volunteers during a trip to Panabar.


Best Celebration of What Really Matters: Cousin-Fest
At the Cape with my cousins Jeff, Evan, Mike, Mal & Kate


Best Trivia Team (Ever): The Betty Whites
Hated by most who attend Trivia @ Wicked Good, the Betty Whites are proud to be winners! Constantly.



Book I Loved: "I Know This Much is True" by Wally Lamb (not written this year, but READ it this year!)





2011 Work-Out of Choice: Rollerblading




Biggest Moment for a Friend (And MY most fashionable moment):
Trish & Adam's Wedding





Most Ridiculous & Random Experience: Wilhelm Reich Museum
Went with Lane & Brent on a long weekend...to a museum about "cloud busters" and orgasms.





Most Amazing Trick to Hide my Pale Legs: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs!




Television Obsession: Game of Thrones (though Boardwalk Empire was a close 2nd place)





Favorite Food: Chicken Noodle Soup
My grandmother made an amazing chicken soup. I LOVE it. My favorite food, hands down.






Favorite Drink: DiSaronno & Ginger Ale





Favorite 2011 Snack: Lime Popsicles. Amazing.




The Cause and Solution to All Life's Problems: Scorpion Bowl
Thanks a lot, Asia Grille





Phrase from 2010 that STILL lives on in 2011...and into 2012...

"Go shit in your hand, George."







Favorite Artist of the Year: ADELE...



Best Acoustic Performance: Lady Gaga's "edge of glory"


I'm sure I could go ON and ON about my favorites, but that's enough for NOW!

2011 has been a year of highs and lows.

2012 is MY YEAR!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment