Saturday, October 12, 2013

Vent

I don't know what's wrong with me.

I'm really struggling with my eating. Over-eating frequently. (Luckily it's normally healthy stuff and hasn't resulted in weight gain)

I want sweet stuff. I'm tired of eating veggies constantly. I'm tired of exercising constantly. I'm burnt out. And I'm not even working that hard!!!

I'm not sure what my problem is.
I have nothing to complain about.
And I need to get motivated if I want to lose more weight.
PLUS if I keep eating this way, I'll GAIN weight back.


WHAT IS MY PROBLEM. Ugh.

Why are some people like this? Why do I struggle so much to control these impulses. I know other people know when to say when. And I wish I were one of those people.

I CAN control it to a certain extent. (obviously. since I've lost weight so far.)

But it's exhausting to control myself ALL THE TIME. And then I burn out. And eat. And crave. And it's a cycle.


I need to figure this out. Just had to put it out there to be accountable to the fact that I'm struggling and not on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment