Thursday, April 11, 2013

Scared of the Scale.

So. Thursday night again.

I weigh myself tomorrow morning.

I'm legitimately SCARED.


Why you ask???



Did I cheat on my diet? 
Avoid exercise? 

No. 
None of those things. 


Here's what I did:
I exercised daily.
I ate well. (And cut adequate calories each day.)
And slept well.
And even added strength training a couple days.


I am so terrified I'm going to gain weight.

Genuinely TERRIFIED.


Because what if I gained weight? What if I didn't lose? What if it's not enough?



I'm scared because I've been working my ass off, and I'm afraid that if this doesn't work, I don't know where to go from here. 

It's totally impacting my mood, too. I'm irritated by the whole thing. Feel like my body is conspiring against me. Feel like if ANYONE ELSE did what I did over the last three weeks, they would lose SERIOUS weight.

And my body is like..."hahaha! that's what you THOUGHT!"



Just decided to come here and share my fear.
And I'll let you know what happens!





No comments:

Post a Comment