Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just Great Stuff. YUP.

So I want to share an OBSESSION I found today.
Things are going to get REAL.

It all started on Thursday, when I went to visit my girl Trina. She is also losing TONS of weight (67 lbs. and counting!) and we swapped tips and tricks.

One of her tricks?

Powdered peanut butter. AKA "peanut flour."

Essentially, peanuts are ground down to a fine powder and all the oil is pressed out. And dried out. What you're left with has protein content and small amounts of fat...but only about 1/4 of the calories of real peanut butter. The yield is in powdered form. You can add water and make the peanut "butter"...more like a paste...whatever thickness you'd like.

And if you're like me, someone who can eat peanut butter by the JAR and has trouble controlling my portion...this is like...OK...I HAVE to try this.

Let me start by saying that you can tell it's not real peanut butter.
But let me also say it's not too bad!!!


Which brings me to my main point:

I actually purchased this product:




Which is CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER powder.

Be. Still. My. Heart.
40 calories per 2 tbsp. 
Tastes REALLY good. 




I ate it like a dip, almost. Dipped strawberries into it. I was in heaven. This stuff is like CRACK.


I could easily eat TONS of it, which is OK, since it's 40 calories a serving!!!

I had to share this with my girls---especially those of you with a chocolate/sweet tooth.

Go to Whole Foods and get yourself some!
(And call me tomorrow to tell me how it changed your life.)


YOU'RE WELCOME. 


No comments:

Post a Comment