Saturday, July 7, 2012

187.

This is a completely random post. Including lots of stuff, not necessarily related or cohesive. 

1. I bought a $2 raft from Benny's to sleep on tonight, when I go camping with the Betty Whites. I'm not sure this brilliant plan (Brian's idea), will pan out...but at least I only spent two bucks! 





2. I need to get real about my weight. In general, I do NOT share how much I weigh. It's been a dirty SECRET for years. I have been slowly revealing (to family, friends) so that I get used to the idea that my weight is not going to be this deep dark secret anymore.


I seriously considered taking this down. I wasn't sure I was "ready." But I'm convinced that, sometimes, going public with something that has been such a struggle is JUST the thing to do.




3. I found lots of cool stuff (toys for cheap) at the Dollar Store!
Including...

Bracelets 


A "CARS" Puzzle



Homemade Dora Necklaces
(Originally these were Bud Light necklaces the Betty Whites got at Wicked Good. I covered them with Dora Stickers!)
Do NOT estimate how much kids love Dora. 
You all think these are lame, I'm assuming. 
The kids are going to lose their shit. 



And new mardi gras beads to replenish my stash! 




4. Brian SERIOUSLY needs to stop beating sushi. SIX TIMES IN THREE WEEKS. And we're going again in 20 minutes.  (P.S. if you're in the Plymouth area, try SUSHI JOY. Delicious!)






5. Had a great 4th of July, including rollerblading on the bike path, drinks and fireworks, and a cookout at Michaela's house!!! :) This pic is of us at the canal, after rollerblading! 







Finally, congrats to Tracey and Shaun on their wedding! I didn't take many pictures, but it was a beautiful day and she was such a beautiful bride! We had a great time!



MORE UPDATES AFTER CAMPING WITH THE CRAZIES!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment