Friday, June 29, 2012

Blogging Delinquent




I'd like to apologize to my loyal followers (Lane) for the lapse in blogging. Things have been happening, but none seemed interesting enough to blog about. Blah. Anyway...EPIC update post, including what I've been up to the last three weeks. And...some random stuff too.


1. Cousin Fest 2012




I spent the second weekend of June at the Cape with my cousins. It was a weekend filled with watermelon, Bocce, beach, and tradition. What a great time!



Congratulations to my cousin Kate on graduating from high school!!! 




I was able to attend the shower of one of my college friends, Trina, who is getting married in September! Yay! This pic is WAY over-exposed but its the only one I have :(






The Betty Whites LOST with distinction in the Trivia Tournament of Champions. We're the dumbest of the smart people!
















But we redeemed ourselves this week with another victory....





     I've concluded that if I starved myself I might look like Mischa Barton.

      



Brian and I have eaten sushi FOUR times in the last two weeks. The last four times we've gone out to eat, its been SUSHI. He finally decided he likes it, and now he's obsessed!!!




Fridays off are amaze-balls. Michaela and I enjoyed East Matunuck Beach last week. And we went shopping today. LOVE IT.






I wore my first size 12 pair of pants last week. Felt like kind of a big deal!



And finally...WEIGHT UPDATE

After bouncing around for a couple weeks, I lost 3.5 lbs this week, for a total weight loss of over 50 lbs!


Fifty pounds is the same as...

An average seven year old...




One of those giant bags of rock salt...





Six gallons of water...























Among other things!

Feeling great!


Pounds Lost: 52
Pounds to Original Goal: 18
Pounds to Final Goal: 28

No comments:

Post a Comment