Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Back! An Intimate Portrait...


I decided to revive my former "intimate portrait" series. And today's victim is none other than Angela

I was thinking of Ang and Gabe this week, about how they are going to be "mommy" and "daddy" soon, and decided that it was a perfect time to dedicate a post to my gorgeous friend! 


Ang & I at Rachael's Wedding


When Angela and Gabe moved to RI four years ago, they quickly became close with everyone. 
There are so many wonderful memories with the "girls" over the past few years. 






Angela brings life to any party! 





We first bonded (though we'd met before) at Lynne and Paul's wedding, when we realized we were wearing matching Spanx. 
 Sidenote: My body size in this picture is mortifying. But that's neither here nor there. 


Ang and Gabe are sweethearts, originally from Kansas (Where they live now.) 




Angela has already been a mommy twice, to Samson and Siena. 





One of the things I admire most about Angela is her courage when it comes to following her dreams. 
She had a successful corporate job, and decided to up and QUIT to become a teacher. 
Which, go figure, is basically a perfect fit for her. 

But the thing is, how often do people ALMOST do something amazing, and then chicken out? 
I am so proud to be friends with someone who doesn't settle. 







And then, surprise! Another adventure...


And there aren't enough onesies in the world to describe how excited the RI gang is for the first baby! 




But summer does bring back lots of amazing memories...
Like this day we had the pool party...
And it makes me miss my friend! But...I digress....





More About Angela...


She loves K-State. (Obvi.) 


 She still comes back to visit (although not for a while now that Lil Spoon is on the way!)



She doesn't back down from a solid opportunity to wear taffeta to an 80s theme party.




She fully commits to dance moves. 




She is super fit and healthy! 



Though she DOES like her sweets on occasion...



She knows how to sex-up a photo op. 



And, well, always has something to share! :)



I did not witness this, but CLEARLY she's a karaoke queen. 






And is still SUPER HOT even though she's pregnant! (WTF)





She's even polite to creepers. 




Well, anyway, that's my dedication to my one-and-only small spoon!!! 
Miss you mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment