Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm a beast.

I just had a HUGE 24 hours. (Weight-loss wise, anyway.)

1. Yesterday morning, I ran 10 miles (without stopping) for the first time!!!

I am incredibly excited about that.
To be honest, I teared up a little bit when I finished, because part of me never believed the day would come when I would achieve that!
Running was a secondary goal (with my health being the first) and I wasn't AS focused on the goal of 10 miles as I was on making work outs fun...and so I would run whenever I felt like it. And gradually, the goal came into focus...it was so great to FINALLY reach one of my fitness goals!

Which brings me to my next point...

2. I LOST ANOTHER 5 LBS!

Which is crazy. Just because I thought the days of 5 lbs. lost in a week were over.
Honestly...I'm BLOWN away.
I'm so excited. So pumped.
Don't mess with me.




I feel like my goal is getting closer and closer. 

And finally...

3. I decided that I actually want to lose a little more weight than I originally thought.
I'm going to move my goal weight down 10 lbs. And it will officially be known as my "final goal."

SO:

Pounds lost: 47
Pounds till original goal: 23
Pounds till final goal: 33 




Also, HAPPY WEDDING DAY to ERIKA & KEITH! Heading to NY in a few hours to celebrate! (They will have their own dedicated post later in the weekend!)








P.S. Happy June!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment