Sunday, May 6, 2012

Air Conditioning and Head Injuries

It's been a fun week. 

I simply couldn't let it go by without making fun of my friend George for his blood-filled visit to Wicked Good Bar & Grill on Wednesday. 

George had been enjoying some beverages all afternoon (i.e. did a power hour) and by the time trivia came, he was VERY...relaxed. Long story short, he was playing with a mini basketball hoop mounted on the wall...when he tried to slam dunk...

And CUT HIS HEAD OPEN ON THE RIM. 


This EMT took good care of him...



And then I mocked him by taking this picture. As he was in the process of receiving medical care. 

Poor George. 
No worries, though. He's fine now. 





IN UNRELATED NEWS...

I bought a new car on Saturday! 

2012 Hyundai Accent Hatch-back


And it has AIR CONDITIONING!!! 
(And as a bonus, found out my credit score is 730! Which is exciting and surprising.)



For those looking for a weight-loss update, I decided to step down to bi-weekly weigh-ins. So I'm not sure if I've lost more...updates on my weight due in next saturday!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment