Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bachelorette Weekend, NYC Style!


My love Erika (one of my close friends from undergrad) is getting married in 2 weeks!!! 



And so, we celebrated with a bachelorette in NYC! (Complete with chocolate covered oreos!)




Always fun taking some classy pics before heading out...
I was re-united with my other love Trina from college, who I haven't seen in WAY too long...


My girl and I (looking fabulous)



We started the night at Beauty & Essex (super cool lil place)



Sweet drinks, tapas, great conversation...
 My blood-orange jalapeno margarita packed quite a punch!!!





And champagne in the ladies room!!! Woo hoo!!! 






Then we headed out for power hour ($3 shots!)


Not that we bought any...because our new besties bought all our shots!!! 


These boys were harmless. Sweet. Introduced us to Pineapple Upside Down Cake shots too!!! 


After a little deciding on what we wanted to do next...




We ended up at Le Souk (Hookah bar)...
We had a FANTASTIC TIME!!! 





It was so great seeing my old friends...its been TOO LONG!!! Love you girls. 

Can't wait to celebrate with Erika & Keith in a couple weeks!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment