Tuesday, March 22, 2011


I am leaving for Guatemala in 6 hours.

And I am STOKED.



The last time I went was in late 2008. It was the most fantastic trip I have ever taken. I would categorize it as life-changing, actually.


I'll have to admit, I am a bit anxious about the journey. 3 planes, a taxi, and boat-- stand between myself and my ultimate destination. BUT I am more excited than I am anxious.
I will be working with a group of professionals, therapists, and students in San Pedro, Guatemala. We volunteer our services for the Centro Maya ( a center for children with special needs), go on home visits, and generally have an amazing time.

So there will be no blogging for the next 8 days.

I will be doing sunrise yoga, eating fresh guacamole, and playing with adorable children. Tough life.

No comments:

Post a Comment