Saturday, May 4, 2013

Red Velvet Binge!


So. I cheated. 


Brian's birthday is today. We celebrated last night, since we'll be out tonight. I baked him a red velvet cake. I looked back in my book and the last time I ate something sweet was March 31 (Easter), and I don't know how else to put it...I was compelled to eat the cake. 


Unlike the night with the cake pops, and my vacation, and Easter...the positive part of this cheat is that I ate a good amount of cake, BUT...it was the only thing I shouldn't have eaten yesterday AND I ran 8.2 miles yesterday...which burned over 1,000 calories. I know I probably didn't get FATTER yesterday, but I just feel like maybe I wasted the day, you know???


Especially because it's been SO HARD to lose weight.

But then again, sometimes you just NEED a break.


And tonight we have a cookout at Lane & Brent's. I'm kind of AFRAID of what I might do (since I was planning on cheating TONIGHT...haha) so I'm going to do my best. Hopefully the cake took the edge off my cravings...eek!!! 


Back to the grind. 
Hoping not to gain 76 lbs. back next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment