Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Trina's Wedding!


My friend Trina from college got married this weekend! It was such a great day!

But first, a little "photo history" of our days at URI...



Inappropriate. 



Drinking. 





Classy. 








Dancing. (Ass grinding.) 







Being sexy for the bar. 







What can I even say? 






And more recently we've been able to celebrate the big events for Erika...




Which has really shown us that some things never change...





Here's some gorgeous pics from the wedding...

 Trina & Costa





Erika & I enjoying cocktail hour





First dance





The Greek tradition of throwing money...





My hot date and I




Some pics of FUN!!! 





Classy at all times.  




Did I mention SUPER classy? 




Complete with one gorgeous bride (love you!)





And a flower girl that schools adults on the dancefloor!  





CONGRATS TO TRINA AND COSTA!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love you!! So sweet!!! Can't believe I'm just seeing this now!!! xo

    ReplyDelete